Tuesday, July 13

Returning to Africa!

I'm going back to Africa this month, and couldn't be more excited.  I will be joining a missions team from my church, First Pres Berkeley, as they partner with H.E.A.L. Africa, a hospital that aids those who have suffered so much these past years during the conflict in the Congo.  We will also be in Rwanda for a few days.  Visit our blog for more updates about the group's experience.

I will also spend 12 extra days in Kenya, visiting friends, colleagues and my host family.  I'm looking forward to this blessed time of reunion and reconnection.

Schedule:
July 14th: Depart Bay area
July 15th-17th: Kigali, Rwanda
July 17th-28th: Goma, DRC
July 28th-29th: Kigali, Rwanda
July 29th-Aug 8th: Nairobi, Kenya (with a possible trip to Kitale 2nd-5th)
Aug 8th-9th: Return to Bay Area

No comments: