Sunday, August 7

Financial Support

By God's grace & your generous suppport, I have raised all the necessary funds for my stay in Kenya! Many thanks to all who have supported me through prayers, emails and checks.

If you still feel called to give, there are a number of ways:

(1) To give to the program (tax deductible), write a check with my name (Evans McGowan) and ECO#074403 on it. Any money sent from this point onward will go to the program, both to support others who were not able to meet their fundraising goal and for general program support.

Send the check to:

The Presbyterian Church (USA)
Individual Remittance Processing
PO Box 643700
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-3700

(2) If you'd rather give to me directly (note: no longer tax-deductible), you can mail a check made out to Evans McGowan to my parents:

Keith McGowan
202 Peirce Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803

I will do my best to honor specific requests, but please know that your money will be going to a good cause (and I promise to document it!). One example is sending kids to a church camp for a week. Another might be sponsoring an orphan or someone's higher education. I'm also starting a computer training program for those who can't afford training, and I am in the process of promoting small-scale businesses from women's cooperatives within Nairobi.

(3) If you want to support specific mission programs, either here in Kenya or others that the PC(USA) supports, you can:
- Contact me
- Contact Laurie Armstrong, or 1-888-728-7228, ext. 5286
- Visit PC(USA) Giving Site

May you continually be blessed as God calls you to prayerfully give (Acts 20:35).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evans its Charles here wanting to encourage you in all your persuits.God blees you for all your efforts.
BOBLA