Saturday, September 17

Pictures: The Apartment (unfurnished)

We ran by my to-be apartment the other day, and I took some pics for y'all's enjoyment. I'll be sharing the place with another volunteer, Will Schmit, who is working on the NEPAD (Africa's New Partnership for Development) sector of the AACC (All-African Council of Churches). I'll be working in the same complex as him, which is only a 10-minute walk from our place. Perhaps more importantly, it's just around the corner from our site coordinator; a wonderful cook with an open invitation to her house. My only question, especially being a Davidson post-grad: are laundry services included?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking I need to send you some of those special towels you liked at our house....they would look perfect in the apt.